Showing all 3 results
Discover women’s fanny packs
Bum bags, also known as fanny packs, have made a comeback in recent years as a trendy and functional accessory. Originally popular in the 1980s and 1990s, bum bags have been reinvented to cater to the modern woman’s needs and style. In this blog post, we will explore the benefits of women’s bum bags and offer tips on how to wear them with confidence.
Benefits of Women’s Bum Bags:
- Hands-Free: Like backpacks, bum bags allow you to keep your hands free while carrying your belongings. This is particularly useful for women who need to multitask while on the go.
- Lightweight: Bum bags are typically lightweight, making them comfortable to wear for extended periods. They’re a great alternative to larger bags or backpacks when you only need to carry a few essentials.
- Secure: Bum bags sit close to your body, making them a secure option for carrying valuable items like your phone, wallet, and keys. They’re also less likely to be a target for theft than traditional handbags.
- Versatile: Bum bags come in a range of styles, from classic leather designs to trendy prints and patterns. They can be dressed up or down and are suitable for a variety of occasions, from festivals to casual outings.
How to Wear Women’s Bum Bags:
- Around the Waist: The most common way to wear a bum bag is around the waist, with the bag positioned at the front or back. This style works well with high-waisted pants or skirts and can be worn on the hip or cinched in at the waist for a more fitted look.
- Across the Body: For a more casual and comfortable look, wear your bum bag across the body like a crossbody bag. This style is particularly useful when you need to keep your belongings close at hand, such as when traveling or shopping.
- Over the Shoulder: For a more fashion-forward look, try wearing your bum bag over the shoulder like a mini bag. This style works well with oversized clothing or for adding a pop of color to a neutral outfit.
- Layered: Bum bags can also be worn layered over other bags or accessories, such as a backpack or crossbody bag. This style is particularly useful for when you need to carry more items than your bum bag can accommodate.